Linda Pellosie, DMD, MS
A graduate of Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, Dr. Pellosie is the full time dentist at Dentistry on the Square. Dr. Pellosie is experienced in all aspects of general dentistry with expanded training in Invisalign (clear aligner therapy) and cosmetic improvement of smiles.
Dr. Pellosie received her Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science from the University of Florida. She earned her Master’s Degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Central Florida where she participated in multiple research projects.
Born in Bodø, Norway, Dr. Pellosie speaks English and Norwegian fluently. An avid outdoors woman, Dr. Linda loves running, animals, scuba diving, horseback riding and challenges herself with marathon training.
Dr. Pellosie is proud of her lineage, her dad is a retired major general in the Norwegian Air Force, her mother is a registered nurse, her brother is a chemical engineer and her sister is a veterinarian.
Dr. Pellosie and her husband Dr. Rob Pellosie reside in Lake County with their young son, Andreas. They have a dog named Scout, a happy 70 Lb Black lab- Dalmation mix.
Kenneth Cohrn, DDS, MAGD, DABFO
Dr. Cohrn has been in practice for over 35 years, serving the tri-county region for 17 years. He graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo followed by a General Practice residency at the VA Medical Center in Buffalo, New York. Dr. Cohrn is a nationally-known speaker and active contributor to the forensic sciences. He is a part time Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine, School of Medicine at University of Florida. He also is a Forensic Odontology consultant to the C.A. Pound Forensic Indentification Lab, University of Florida, multiple medical examiner districts, law enforcement and judiciary districts. And in his spare time, he is an accomplished ballroom dancer, runs and weight trains. Dr. Cohrn is a Vietnam Veteran..
- State University of New York at Buffalo- DDS degree
- University of Alabama Birmingham- MAGD
- University of Florida- FAGD
- DeVry University- MBA
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Lake County Dental Association
- Founding Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Forensic Science, Odontology Fellow
- American Society of Forensic Odontology
- American Board of Forensic Odontology, Board Certified
- Founding member of International Veternary Forensic Science Association, Past President and Board member
- Consultant: C. A. Pound Human Identification Lab, University of Florida
- Consultant: Maples Center for Forensic Medicine, University of Florida
- Consultant: School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida
- Forensic Odontology Consultant: Medical Examiner's Districts 3, 5, 8, 9, and 23.
- Federal Disaster Team DMORT
- State Disaster Team FEMORS
- Author: Chapter in Forensic Odontology Manual 5th Edition "Animal Bitemarks", several journals
- Over 35 forensic odontology presentations since 2004
- Qualified expert witness in both civil and criminal cases